Quality Window film Service & Installation
Optimal daylighting equals happy employees. Employers see a reduction in absences and an increase in employee productivity
Professional Quality Window Film Service & Installation
For commercial applications there are many film options depending on the needs of the client. Our solar control film will even out hot and cold spots in a building making it much more efficient to operate while still allowing natural light in without compromising the view.
3M™ Thinsulate™ Window Films Climate Control Window Films, All Seasons Series helps keep the warmth in during the winter and the cool conditioned air in during the summer – keeping the weather out where it belongs, all year round. 3M window film is a cost-effective option to upgrade windows to be more energy efficient with year-round comfort. It’s also classified as a safety film to European standard EN 12600, and can be used to upgrade glass to meet building safety standards.
Protect buildings from heat gain and loss to enhance efficiency, sustainability and comfort with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Window Films, Climate Control Series. Our virtually invisible window films feature a unique insulative technology that helps to reflect interior heat back into rooms during winter, and reject exterior heat during summer months.
- Helps keep buildings warm during colder winter months
- Good heat rejection keeps buildings cool in summer months
- Keep energy costs down
- Neutral appearance to help maintain a building’s existing appearance
- Significantly blocks the amount of harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays that cause fading
- Efficient solution for upgrading glazing to meet building safety standards
3M™ Sun Control Window Film, Silver Series reduces glare and provides good sun control, protecting buildings from heat gain. Our films offer isolative properties to help reduce heat loss.
Protect homes and offices from heat gain with 3M™ Sun Control Window Film, Silver Series. 3M metallised window film rejects heat and excess light to reduce glare while maintaining optical clarity. The reflective film construction gives buildings a fresh and modern appearance and, depending on lighting conditions, increases privacy. Heat gain is significantly reduced creating a comfortable environment, especially in warmer months, as well as helping to reduce energy costs by decreasing the use of air conditioners. A significant amount of damaging ultraviolet (UV) rays are blocked reducing fading in fabrics and furnishings. For external use only.
- Reduces heat gain with metallised technology
- Keeps occupants cool and comfortable
- Reduces heating and cooling costs
- Helps to reduce glare
- Changes building’s appearance to a reflective, modern look
- Extends the life and vibrancy in furniture, fittings and fabrics
The specified 3dcarousel is trashed.